Saturday, March 19, 2011

Making a Square Fit Into A Circle Hole By Shaving Down the Corners

What went awry when I looked into your eye?
And what was that noise, coming from the drunk killjoys?
What did you lose coming from anew?
Come sit beside and tell me to abide.

Bid them well and goodbye with tender hearts and sleeve-held grudges
Find one more excuse and put it on your forehead for good use
What did you lose coming from anew?
Come sit beside and tell me who do I abide.

Now here we are on open field
gravel rocks underneath our shoe
cameras we hold instead of guns
with a fence behind our back
we could be revolutionaries but we're stationary
because we choose to capture and not to shoot

Bid them well and goodbye with tender kiss and heartfelt grudges
And what went awry when I gazed into your eyes?
What did you lose coming from anew?
Come sit beside and tell me to who do I die. 

No comments:

Post a Comment